IT Support Assistant
Reference: NEWCIT | Job Location: NE12
Job Type: Temporary » Salary Type: Hourly » Salary From: £10.13 to: £10.13Apply Now
Tribe Recruitment are seeking an experienced IT Support Assistant for our client based in Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne.
This is a full time temporary position to begin immediately until 28th September with the potential to be extended or made permanent for the right individual.
Duties will include but are not limited to:-
- Provide a single point of contact for users of our client's IS services
- To own and manage IS incidents and service requests
- Providing effective communication in order to restore normal-state service operation to users as quickly as possible and deliver IS services at the agreed levels
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered:-
- Knowledge of the client's business areas, drivers, structure and priorities (you will be provided with this at the registration interview)
- Minimum of 6 months recent experience of working on a large IS service desk and providing 1st line IS support to users in a predominantly Microsoft environment
- Strong typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of incidents and service requests
- Relevant qualification desirable
To apply please submit your up to date CV clearly demonstrating your relevant experience.
If successful you will be required to provide details of 2 years' references prior to commencing work.
We have a wide selection of jobs available, please click the link below to view all our vacancies...View Vacancies
Tribe strives to provide the best possible service, have a read of what our clients say...View Testimonials
Get in Touch
If you wish to contact us by either telephone, email, post or via our contact form...Get in touch
Tribe Recruitment are proud members of...