Customer Service Advisor
Reference: CSASUN | Job Location: SR2 8QR
Job Type: Temporary » Salary Type: Hourly » Salary From: £7.50 to: £10.00Apply Now
Tribe Recruitment are seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to work in Sunderland on a temporary basis.
The main duties involve:
- being responsible for all customer service activity.
- investigating all issues.
- responding to customer and consumer enquiries and delivering a high quality postive customer service.
- updating records.
- General administration duties.
We need candidates who:
- Are confident when dealing with people in a range of situations
- Can easily establish good working relationships
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written
- Have good listening skills
- Are able to manage their time effectively and work well under pressure
- Pay attention to details
- Have strong IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
If of interest please apply by submitting your CV.
We have a wide selection of jobs available, please click the link below to view all our vacancies...View Vacancies
Tribe strives to provide the best possible service, have a read of what our clients say...View Testimonials
Get in Touch
If you wish to contact us by either telephone, email, post or via our contact form...Get in touch
Tribe Recruitment are proud members of...