Support Worker - Children & Young Adults
Reference: NEWNKS | Job Location: NE27
Job Type: Temporary » Salary Type: Hourly » Salary From: £8.25 to: £13.38Apply Now
As one of the North East's leading Healthcare agencies, we are currently looking for flexible, hardworking Support Workers to cover a variety of shifts in supported living services within Newcastle and the surrounding areas.
The role will involve working with children and young people with challenging behaviours and learning difficulties. Hours of work will include day shift, sleep ins and waking nights.
Applicants must meet the folowing essential criteria. If you do not meet the essential criteria your application will not be considered.
- At least 6 months previous paid experience in a similar role
- Experience supporting young people
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- NVQ 3 Health and Social Care
- Flexibility to cover various shifts
Benefits of working for Tribe Recruitment
- £8.25 - £13.38 per hour, paid weekly
- Free training
- Support 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (bank holidays included)
- Please note you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and provide details of referees for the last 2 years with no gaps if your application is successful.
Tribe Recruitment are a local agency with local staff from a healthcare background, who take pride in the quality of our care, so we are looking for experienced Support Workers with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care and support.
If you meet the above criteria please apply directly by sending your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you.
We have a wide selection of jobs available, please click the link below to view all our vacancies...View Vacancies
Tribe strives to provide the best possible service, have a read of what our clients say...View Testimonials
Get in Touch
If you wish to contact us by either telephone, email, post or via our contact form...Get in touch
Tribe Recruitment are proud members of...