Reference: NEWCSUPPORT | Job Location: Newcastle
Job Type: Temporary » Salary Type: Hourly » Salary From: £8.75 to: £17.50Apply Now
Our client offers support to individuals with a range of needs including but not limited to, mental health needs, learning disabilities, physical disabilities, homelessness and elderly care. Various shifts are available including days, nights, sleep-in shifts and short days. Full time and part time hours available.
Applicants must meet the following essential criteria. If you do not meet the essential criteria your application will not be considered.
• At least 6 months previous paid experience in a similar role
• Proof of right to work in the UK
• NVQ 2/3 Health and Social Care desirable
• Be able to provide proof of training
• Flexibility to cover various shifts
Own transport preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working for Tribe Recruitment
• £8.75 - £17.50 per hour, paid weekly
• Free training
• Support 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (bank holidays included)
Please note you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and provide details of referees for the last 2 years with no gaps if your application is successful
We have a wide selection of jobs available, please click the link below to view all our vacancies...View Vacancies
Tribe strives to provide the best possible service, have a read of what our clients say...View Testimonials
Get in Touch
If you wish to contact us by either telephone, email, post or via our contact form...Get in touch
Tribe Recruitment are proud members of...