Reference: ConM | Job Location: North Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent » Salary Type: Annually » Salary From: £0.00 to: £0.00Apply Now
Tribe Recruitment are seeking a Contracts Manager for their client in North Yorkshire.
This is a permanent, full time, position and we are looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years in a similar role within the Construction Industry.
The main duties include:
- Organising and managing the Contracts Site Supervisor and site personnel.
- Liasing with Clients to ensure that Contracts are completed satisfactorily.
- Liaise with the Contracts Director to ensure that Contract work achieves an acceptable profit and costs are controlled and kept within agreed budgets.
- Manage and improve work place practices.
- Improve health and safety compliance on all activities.
- Support the Managing Director in the effective implementation of the management system and take a proactive approach to all environmental matters.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you have the relevant experience please apply by submitting your CV. For more details please contract Tribe Recruitment on 01325 285033 and speak to Leandra or Phil.
We have a wide selection of jobs available, please click the link below to view all our vacancies...View Vacancies
Tribe strives to provide the best possible service, have a read of what our clients say...View Testimonials
Get in Touch
If you wish to contact us by either telephone, email, post or via our contact form...Get in touch
Tribe Recruitment are proud members of...