Holistic Support Worker
Reference: HSUPDN | Job Location: Darlington
Job Type: Permanent » Salary Type: Annually » Salary From: £0.00 to: £0.00Apply Now
Tribe Recruitment are seeking experienced Holistic Support Workers to work for their client in Darlington on a permanent basis.
The main purpose is to support and facilitate the service user's care, well being, learning and development to enable their growth in confidence and social independence in a multi-disciplined, dynamic environment.
Whilst the role is based at one site there will be the requirement to travel between sites as and when expected.
These positions include daytime, evening and weekend working.
We are looking for people who:
- Are experienced working with young people who have developmental delay / learning disabilities including ASD, social and emotional behavioural difficulties and implementing strategies to support their welfare.
- Have significant experience of working with young people with challenging behaviours.
- Have the ability to understand the specific needs of the service users and adapt strategies to ensure there are positive outcomes for the service user.
- Have a high level of personal resilience
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Have strong IT and report writing skills.
- Are committed to promote and safeguard the welfare of service users, children and vulnerable adults.
- Hold a current driving licence and be willing to drive as part of the role.
- Are able to work flexibly.
If of interest please apply by submitting your CV.
We have a wide selection of jobs available, please click the link below to view all our vacancies...View Vacancies
Tribe strives to provide the best possible service, have a read of what our clients say...View Testimonials
Get in Touch
If you wish to contact us by either telephone, email, post or via our contact form...Get in touch
Tribe Recruitment are proud members of...