Reference: PM | Job Location: Darlington
Job Type: Permanent » Salary Type: Annually » Salary From: £0.00 to: £0.00Apply Now
Tribe Recruitment are seeking an experienced Project Manager to work primarily in Darlington, however this role may involve travel across the UK and internationally, depending on the requirements of the project.
You will be responsible for:
- Fully familiarising yourself with the project delivery requirements from a commercial, specification, build and site perspective, attending appropriate client and internal meetings.
- Establishing skills and stakeholders required to effectively deliver the project both internally and externally, ensuring all internal and sub-contract labour hold the correct certification and accreditation for all site activity.
- Producing internal and external project programs.
- Liaising across all departments to effectively communicate project requirements as well as visiting sites and suppliers to ensure all activities are being carried out to specification and schedule.
- Evaluating potential areas of risk and provide appropriate and adequate solutions.
- Ensuring all quality and safety requirements are met.
- Ensuring all method statements are produced and issued at the appropriate time.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate project records.
- At the completion of each phase/project ensuring a complete performance review is completed and all lessons learned are communicated to the appropriate areas.
- Providing input to the tender team during the estimating process, with a view to reducing risk and identifying potential omissions and opportunities.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Hold a BEng or have substantial practical experience working as a Project Manager within the Engineering Industry.
- Have a CSCS Black Card (Management)
- Hold a recognised Project Management Qualification (APM equivalent)
- Be a CPCS Appointed Person (Desirable)
- Be IOSH accredited SHE Trained (Desirable)
- Have extensive experience in the engineering industry
- Have knowledge of working in compliant/specification environments
- Have a high level of experience working in regulated SHEQ environments
- Have a good level of understanding working under NEC & ICE contracts
- Have experience working with a range of lifting and launching techniques
- Are IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Have the technical ability to read and interpret complex structural and architectural drawings
- Be highly numerate, analytical and organised
- Have the ability to remain calm and controlled under pressure
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written and strong interpersonal skill
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If of interest please apply by submitting your CV.
We have a wide selection of jobs available, please click the link below to view all our vacancies...View Vacancies
Tribe strives to provide the best possible service, have a read of what our clients say...View Testimonials
Get in Touch
If you wish to contact us by either telephone, email, post or via our contact form...Get in touch
Tribe Recruitment are proud members of...