Childrens Support Worker
Reference: SWChild | Job Location: Middlesbrough
Job Type: Temporary » Salary Type: Hourly » Salary From: £10.50 to: £0.00Apply Now
Tribe Recruitment are seeking experienced Resource Workers to work across 3 sites in Middlesbrough to help provide a high quality of care and support for children with challenging behaviour, complex emotional problems, mental health and other special needs.
- Following Care Plans.
- Supporting the child attending educational, religious, social and cultural activities.
- Supervising contact between children, young people and members of their family as directed by the Court, or outlined in Care Plans.
- Administering medications (once training has been given).
- Attending meetings relating to the care of the children including review and planning meetings.
- Updating records, manual and computer, relating to the care of children.
- A recognised Child Care Qualification (minimum of QCF Level 3).
- Experience of working with children and young people.
- An understanding of child development and challenging behaviour.
We have a wide selection of jobs available, please click the link below to view all our vacancies...View Vacancies
Tribe strives to provide the best possible service, have a read of what our clients say...View Testimonials
Get in Touch
If you wish to contact us by either telephone, email, post or via our contact form...Get in touch
Tribe Recruitment are proud members of...