PA Support Assistant (Secretarial Support)
Reference: PADTON | Job Location: Darlington
Job Type: Temporary » Salary Type: Hourly » Salary From: £9.24 to: £0.00Apply Now
Tribe Recruitment are seeking an experienced Secretarial Support Assistant, to work on a temporary basis in Darlington, providing an efficient and comprehensive administrative, word processing and data input support service.
Key duties include:
- Producing letters, reports and Minutes using various word processing, spreadsheets and presentational software.
- Data entry
- Responding to correspondence
- Diary Management including arranging meetings, room bookings and organising refreshments.
- General administration duties.
Candidates must have the following skills:
- Previous word processing/data entry experience (please note that candidates will be invited to attend a speed typing test).
- Excellent IT skills.
- Diary management and email skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
An NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration and RSA Stage 2 in Word Processing would be an advantage but are not essential.
This is a temporary position that is expected to last for approximately 5 months but could lead to further opportunities. We are looking for candidates that can work 20 hours per week over 4 days.
How to Apply
Please apply by CV enclosing any relevant training certificates if possible.
Please note that suitable candidates will be invited to attend an interview and typing test.
We have a wide selection of jobs available, please click the link below to view all our vacancies...View Vacancies
Tribe strives to provide the best possible service, have a read of what our clients say...View Testimonials
Get in Touch
If you wish to contact us by either telephone, email, post or via our contact form...Get in touch
Tribe Recruitment are proud members of...