RGNs & RMNs
Reference: NURSEPWASH | Job Location: Washington
Job Type: Permanent » Salary Type: Hourly » Salary From: £15.00 to: £0.00Apply Now
Tribe Recruitment are seeking qualified RGNs and RMNs to work in care home environments in Washington on a permanent basis.
The role involves achieving the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of staff members and taking management responsibility for a shift as directed by the clinical Lead.
The main duties are:
- Contributing to the provision of physical and psychological environment conducive to providing a good standard of nursing care.
- Assessment of care needs under the direction of the clinical lead.
- Communicating effectively with patients, relatives, carers and staff.
- Abiding by all legal requirements, statutory rules and local policies and procedures relating to best clinical practice and NICE guidance
- Ensuring that self and all nursing staff members contribute, to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the nursing unit and the creation of a safe, caring, compassionate atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the patients. Duties may include acting up for the Deputy Clinical Lead in their absence
- Reporting any ill-health amongst residents and make requests for GP / Professional visits where
- Ensuring that Residents’ Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Residents, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company Policy
- Assessing all aspects of residents’ care needs, and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care as required.
- Ensuring a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end / beginning of each shift.
- Continually assessing and evaluating social and health care needs of all residents.
- Maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualised Care Plan.
- Safely administering prescribed medicines and maintaining the necessary records as per NMC and Company guidelines
- Supporting and assisting the Clinical Lead in auditing Care Plan documentation, to ensure best
- Maintaining effective communications with the Clinical Lead, Deputy, nursing / care staff and Registered Home Manager
- Supervising and instructing care staff in all aspects of their work, giving help and guidance where appropriate and contributing / ensuring patient records are maintained and up to date.
- Ensuring that all existing stocks are maintained in a safe and tidy environment and reorder as and when required.
- Ensuring the Safeguarding of all Vulnerable Adults residing within the home and reporting any concerns immediately.
Candidates must have valid NMC Nursing PIN and at least 2 years experience .
The hourly pay rate is £15 per hour. This may be increased upon completion of a successful probation period.
If of interest please apply by submitting a CV.
We have a wide selection of jobs available, please click the link below to view all our vacancies...View Vacancies
Tribe strives to provide the best possible service, have a read of what our clients say...View Testimonials
Get in Touch
If you wish to contact us by either telephone, email, post or via our contact form...Get in touch
Tribe Recruitment are proud members of...