Support Worker Redcar
Reference: SWREDC | Job Location: Redcar
Job Type: Permanent » Salary Type: Hourly » Salary From: £8.72 to: £11.36Apply Now
As one of the North East's leading Healthcare agencies, we are currently looking for flexible, hardworking Support Workers to cover days, nights and sleep-in shifts across a variety of services in the Redcar area. We offer full time and part time work to suit your needs.
Tribe Recruitment are a local agency with local staff from a healthcare background, who take pride in the quality of our care, so we are looking for experienced Support Workers with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care and support.
Applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
- At least 6 months paid experience in a similar role (within the last 12 months);
- Proof of right to work in the UK;
- Able to provide proof of training;
- Flexibility to cover a range of shifts;
- NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care would be an advantage but is not essential;
- Own transport is preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working for Tribe Recruitment include:
- £8.72 - £11.36 per hour paid weekly;
- Free Training;
- Support 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (including Bank Holidays).
Please note that you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and provide details of referees for the last 2 years (with no gaps) if your application is successful.
If you meet the above criteria please apply directly by sending your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you.
We have a wide selection of jobs available, please click the link below to view all our vacancies...View Vacancies
Tribe strives to provide the best possible service, have a read of what our clients say...View Testimonials
Get in Touch
If you wish to contact us by either telephone, email, post or via our contact form...Get in touch
Tribe Recruitment are proud members of...