Registered Manager - Darlington
Reference: RMDARL | Job Location: DL
Job Type: Permanent » Salary Type: Annually » Salary From: £0.00 to: £0.00Apply Now
Tribe Recruitment are currently working with a North East based Care Group who are looking for a permanent, full time Registered Manager for one of their homes in Darlington.
This is a large home that supports elderly people for both residential and nursing care and the role will involve some initial improvement work.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to utilise your Leadership and Management experience to deliver outstanding care and support to achieve measurable results.
- Managing all aspects of the home to meet CQC requirements and return the home to a good or outstanding rating
- Leading the multi-disciplinary staff team
- Responsibility for budgets and reviewing fees
- Liaising with other professionals including GPs and Local Authorities as well as the clients' families
The successful candidate will have
- NVQ 5 Leadership and Management
- A Nursing Qualification - RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current PIN
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience as a Registered Manager
- Experience of close working with the Local Authority and CCG
In addition you will receive an excellent annual salary plus benefits and a supportive senior management structure.
Please apply by either calling Evie on 07599 555640 or submitting an up to date CV to email@example.com for further information.
We have a wide selection of jobs available, please click the link below to view all our vacancies...View Vacancies
Tribe strives to provide the best possible service, have a read of what our clients say...View Testimonials
Get in Touch
If you wish to contact us by either telephone, email, post or via our contact form...Get in touch
Tribe Recruitment are proud members of...